Home > BCDS > Technical >
Zeagle Tech 10 BCD - Scuba Diving Buoyancy Compensator Device
Item #: 1067
Part #: 7710RK
Usually ships In 72 hours of order placement. Some items may take longer, please call before ordering if you need a product by a certain date.
You Save: $82.00 (10.0%)
ZEAGLE TECH 10 BCD
The Tech 10 BC is at home in Recreational diving or in challenging environments like wreck diving or Tech diving.
Constructed of heavily reinforced 1050 denier ballistic nylon, the Tech BC is comfortable, balanced, and secure. The Tech has a twin buckle front closure rather than a cummerbund, many divers feel the buckles are quicker to adjust when using heavy gear and thick suits. The shoulder is designed with the new super duty Airlock buckle that will swivel to adjust the harness to the body’s contour to eliminate binding and restriction of movement at the chest and underarm areas. The Tech BC comes standard with a 65lb lift bladder for supporting heavier gear, larger divers, or twin cylinders. Standard 11" spaced grommets allow the mounting of twin cylinders via standard or mini backplates, eight stainless steel D-rings and two zippered utility pockets provide plenty of options for carrying gear.
Zeagle's modular construction allows the Tech to transition between many different types of diving, single or twin cylinders, and recreational, technical, or professional diving environments. Optional bladder assemblies having as much as two 85-lb lift air cells can be easily mounted.
The Tech is very popular among divers who want a rugged buoyancy system that can take on the most challenging environments.
- 65-lb lift capacity bladder (other capacities available as options)
- 30-lb capacity Ripcord® weight system
- 20-lb capacity rear trim weight system
- PFS Modular Sizing
- Heavily reinforced 1050 denier Ballistic nylon construction
- 11" spaced grommets for mounting backplates and twin cylinders
- Two zippered utility pockets at sides
- Twin double pull waist buckles in front
- 4 Stainless steel angled D-rings on shoulders (two adjustable)
- 4 Stainless steel D-rings on vest
- Integral full lumbar pad
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Single or twin tank capability
- Airloc buckles
- Articulated shoulder to reduce binding in the underarm and chest area as well as increase freedom of movement
- Split Saddle Strap included
- A set of the 18lb mesh weight pouches are included
Measure waist size
Measure shoulder to waist