The Ranger was the first BC to combine high quality heavy duty construction, weight integration, and rear flotation. It's introduction created a new category of buoyancy systems, and it is without doubt the most imitated BC in history! But it's the Ranger's incredible versatility that keeps knowledgeable divers recommending it year after year. Zeagle's modular construction allows the Ranger to transition between tropical travel diving, rugged cold water diving in wet or dry suits, single or twin cylinders, and even (with optional bladder assemblies having up to 2 X 85-LB lift and easily mounted backplates) technical diving!
Constructed of heavily reinforced 1050 denier ballistic nylon, the Ranger is compatible with a variety of options and accessories, including bladders, pockets, hard backplates, and custom gear attachment components.
If you are a diver who wants a rugged recreational buoyancy system, but also want one that can adapt and change to meet different diving needs, the Ranger is a system you won't outgrow.
- 44-LB lift capacity Ballistic bladder (standard, other capacities available as options)
- 30-lb capacity Ripcord® weight system
- 20-LB capacity rear trim weight system
- PFS Modular Sizing
- Heavily reinforced 1050 denier Ballistic nylon construction
- 11" grommets for mounting twin cylinders
- Two Zippered utility pockets at sides
- Adjustable elastic waist panels
- 4 Stainless angled D-rings on shoulders (two adjustable)
- 2 Stainless D-rings on vest
- Adjustable Sternum Strap
- Single or twin tank capability.
- 8 optional Trim Colors available
ZX 50D REGULATOR
The ZX/ 50-D regulator has developed an outstanding reputation since it's introduction four years ago. It has proven itself from the Antarctic to the tropics, in deep technical dives as well as in recreational use.
- The ZX-50D has a convenient and ergonomic swivel hose design.
- Zeagle’s conical precision high-pressure valve provides much greater reliability and service life compared to conventional designs, while improving responsiveness and performance at all breathing rates.
50-D FIRST STAGE FEATURES:
- High Performance Porting
- Conical Precision HP valve
- Dry Environmental Seal with Hydro Transmitter
- Swivel Turret Hose Mount
- Balanced Diaphragm
- Yoke or DIN inlet available
- 4 Low Pressure Ports (3/8”-24 UNF)
- 2 High Pressure Ports (7/16”-20 UNF)
- Weight 2.1 lb.
ZX SECOND STAGE FEATURES:
- Downstream valve
- Balanced Diaphragm
- Dive/Pre Dive Venturi Control
- Diver Adjustable Breathing Sensitivity
- Anti-Freeze heat transfer device
- Weight: .54 lb
The ZX 2nd stage has a diver adjustable breathing resistance control and the second stage heat sink for increased stability in cold water diving.
Accurate and reliable, Zeagle's analog instruments are used by divers everywhere. They feature large, luminous dials, easy to read numbers and gradations, and rugged construction.
- Max Depth indicator
- 220' depth scale
- Easy to read dial
- Large, luminous gauge face
- Also Available in Metric
- Top or side reading
- Quick responding
- Reads accurately over a wide tilt range
- Accurate and reliable Bourdon tube design
- 5000 PSI / 300 BAR scale
- Visual low air indicator
- Also available in Metric
- Available in a console or as single gauge